The tool for battery pack design
Put your ideas to the test within minutes!
Building a battery system is challenging. At the beginning everything is possible: changing pack dimensions, using different cells or varying pack cooling. To cope with the complexity, a two-step approach is very advantageous.
- Create your design bottom-up.
Go from cell to module and pack within minutes.
Put your design to the test.
When should you use the Batemo Pack Designer? When you have new ideas. When you want to go new ways. When you want to see what is possible. The Batemo Pack Designer is the tool that will drive your innovation. Why? Because you easily and quickly see how your ideas benefit your battery system and your application.
- Pack Design Study: Identify the optimal battery pack design for your application.
- Cell Technology Comparison: Learn which battery cell and housing type is the most suitable for you.
- Look Into The Future: See how your application can benefit from future cell technologies.
- Pack Cooling Analysis: Understand the consequences of using different cooling methods in your battery pack.
- Price Analysis: Estimate the price impact of changes in your battery pack design.
- Sensitivity Analysis: Quantify how battery pack parameter variations impact you design targets.
- … and much more
The Batemo Pack Designer is fully integrated into the MATLAB simulation environment. Implementations both for MATLAB Simulink and for MATLAB Simscape are available.
Go from cell to module and pack within minutes and put your ideas to the test.
This is very interesting!
Inform me when the Batemo Pack Designer is finished!