Batemo Cells are battery cell models.
If you can show us another battery cell model that is more accurate, you get your money back!
show the rules
A Batemo Cell is a high-precision, physical simulation model of a lithium ion battery. Through optimized parameterization methods, we easily and quickly create Batemo Cells for all type of cells and chemistries. With a flexible interface and simulation times of seconds, the Batemo Cells integrate seamlessly into your research and development processes.
Batemo Cells run on normal office computers within seconds. Waiting for battery simulation results is a thing of the past!
Research and development in industry can only rely on simulation-based development processes if the underlying models are valid. That is why we create every Batemo Cell specifically for the respective cell type and chemistry. We always prove the validity of our Batemo Cells by extensive measurements that quantify the Batemo Cell accuracy.
Just like the real battery cell, the Batemo Cell has an electrical and a thermal interface. The interface is designed in way to make integration of the Batemo Cells into your models straight-forward: You can either supply the terminal current or the terminal voltage as electrical boundary condition and the surface heat current or the surface temperature as thermal boundary condition. Setting initial conditions is intuitive and comfortable using the Batemo Cell block mask.
By simulation the Batemo Cell calculates everything you need: Not only the data that you can also measure in the laboratory but additional internal quantities that are highly relevant in battery system design like the inner cell temperature or the anode and cathode electrode surface potentials.
To give you an easy start, we recorded video tutorials that introduce all features and show best-practice examples of typical design challenges. Three examples:
- Pack Design: In your application you connect cells in parallel and in series to a battery pack. With your Batemo Cells you do the same and obtain a deep insight about what happens in your pack.
- Fast-Charging: Develop strategies that charge your cells as fast as physically possible without aging your cells by lithium-plating.
- BMS Design: Develop your state and parameter estimators with the support of a globally valid physical model. Analyze how aging and nonlinear cell behavior influences the robustness of your methods.
A lot more is possible and you can learn about other examples here. Moreover, you can enhance your Batemo Cells by add-ons.
It is easy to model your battery systems with Batemo Cells. When you create or change a model, you do not even need a Batemo Cells license. Only if you start a simulation with one or multiple Batemo Cells, one of our licenses is required. We offer different license types:
- Concurrent: The license floats in your network and can be used by anybody in your company.
- Named User: The license entitles one named user to simulate the Batemo Cells with one natural person being assigned to the named user.
- Designated Computer: The license entitles to simulate the Batemo Cells on a single registered computer. You must ensure that one natural person has access to the designated computer at any time.
You can buy perpetual or rental licenses, choose whatever best suits your needs. We are very flexible, it is possible to combine different licenses. Of course your perpetual or rental licenses can include a software maintenance service so that you get continuous updates and support.
Are you interested?
Get more details, see a live demo and have a meeting with an expert.